Intro to Combat Focus® Shooting
The Intro to Combat Focus Shooting Course can be taught in one to four hours. The course is offered to give students, media, hosts, or those without the time or resources for a full day or two-day course an idea of what that course covers, the core principles of the CFS Program, the fundamental techniques of intuitive defensive shooting, and the training methodology that is used in all of the CFS Programs.
This course will provide the student with base level defensive shooting skills and some ideas for efficient practice of those skills.
Students will fire approximately 250 rounds.
- Defensive Handgun
- Eye and Ear Protection
- 200-250 Rounds of Ammo (You may only need 150 rounds of ammo if you use a Revolver)
- Good Quality Holster (Strong Side Hip or Appendix Carry)
- 3 Magazines – for semi-autos with double stack magazines; at least 4 magazines for semi-autos with single stack magazines
- Double Magazine Pouch (for semi-auto users)
- Speed Loader Pouch that will hold 3-5 speed loaders (for revolver users)
Students MUST wear close-toed shoes and we recommend that you bring a brimmed cap and not wear a low cut top. These items are for safety of our students. It is also recommended that you bring a portable chair and appropriate food/hydration.
A students training may be terminated at any time during the course if the students actions are deemed inappropriate or UNSAFE by the instructors. Students terminated from the training due to inappropriate or unsafe behavior will NOT have their fees refunded.