Safe Pistol Handling & Introduction to Defensive Shooting
This course is designed to educate the student about owning and handling a firearm safely, how to select the best firearm for personal defense, and to introduce the student to defensive shooting.
Who is this Course for?
Anyone who is interested in understanding how to handle and use a firearm safely and learning how to shoot for personal defense.
Benefits of this Course – Students will Learn
- Firearm types (Revolvers & Semi-Autos)
- How to handle firearms safely
- Selecting a Handgun for personal defense
- Introduction to defensive shooting techniques & principles
Class size is 8 or fewer students.
Course length is approximately 6 hours and includes classroom instruction and range time.
The course will start in our classroom which is located at 4432 Avalon Blvd. Suite B in Milton.
Class Fee is $90.00 – if you bring your own firearm and 100 rounds of ammunition
Class Fee is $100.00 – If you want to use our handguns and you bring 100 rounds of ammunition
Class Fee is $140.00 – If you want to use our handguns and we provide you with 100 rounds of ammunition
- Defensive Handgun
- Minimum of 100 Rounds of ammunition
- Eye and Ear Protection (Available for Purchase in the classroom for $5.00 each)
- Two magazines for your gun (two speed loaders for revolvers)
Students MUST wear close-toed shoes and we recommend that you bring a brimmed cap and not wear a low cut top. These items are for safety of our students.
A students training may be terminated at any time during the course if the students actions are deemed inappropriate or UNSAFE by the instructors. Students terminated from the training due to inappropriate or unsafe behavior will NOT have their fees refunded.