Fundamentals of Combat Focus® Shooting
The Fundamentals of CFS is a one day course that will expose the student to many of the core principles and fundamentals of the Combat Focus® Shooting Program It is an Intuitive shooting program designed to help the student be more Efficient with a defensive firearm in the context of a Dynamic Critical Incident. It is Counter Ambush Training!
The course will cover many of the following topics:
- Fundamentals of Defensive Shooting & Intuitive Skill Development
- Combat Accuracy
- Lateral Motion
- The Balance of Speed & Precision
- The Critical Incident Reload
- Volume of Fire
- Realistic Training for Multiple Target Engagement
- Understanding the Body’s Natural Reactions during a Dynamic Critical Incident.
- The Skill Development Cycle
- One Handed & Weak Handed Shooting
- Non-Diagnostic Linear Malfunction Clearing
- Shooting in Motion (When, How & Why)
Students will fire approximately 500 rounds of ammo.
- Defensive Handgun
- Eye and Ear Protection
- 500 Rounds of Ammo (You may only need 300runds of ammo if you are using a revolver)
- Good Quality Holster (Strong Side Hip or Appendix Carry)
- 3 Magazines – for semi-autos with double stack magazines; at least 4 magazines for semi-autos with single stack magazines
- Double Magazine Pouch (for semi-auto users)
- Speed Loader Pouch that will hold 3-5 speed loaders (for revolver users)
Students MUST wear close-toed shoes and we recommend that you bring a brimmed cap and not wear a low cut top. These items are for safety of our students. It is also recommended that you bring a portable chair and appropriate food/hydration.
A students training may be terminated at any time during the course if the students actions are deemed inappropriate or UNSAFE by the instructors. Students terminated from the training due to inappropriate or unsafe behavior will NOT have their fees refunded.