Introduction to Defensive Handguns & Home Defense Tactics
This course is designed to educate the student about the handguns that are best for personal defense and how to use them efficiently in the context of a home defense scenario.
Who is this Course for?
This course is designed for those new to firearms or experienced shooters who are interested in learning specifically about using a handgun for personal defense.
Benefits of this Course – Students will Learn
- Firearm Types and Advantages that some have over others in the context of defensive shooting
- Responsible Storage of Defensive Firearms
- Fundamentals of Home Defense Tactics and Dealing with Law Enforcement in the Aftermath
- Defensive Shooting Skills and How to Develop Competency with their Defensive Firearm
Class size is 8 or fewer students.
Course length is 4-6 hours and includes classroom instruction and range time.
The course will start in our classroom which is located at 4432 Avalon Blvd. Suite B in Milton.
Class Fee is $90.00 if you bring your own gun and 150 rounds of ammo.
Class Fee is $100.00 if you want to use one of our recommended guns and you bring 150 rounds of 9mm (9×19) ammo.
Class Fee is $160.00 if you want to use one of our recommended guns and we will provide 150 rounds of ammo.
- Operable Handgun (if you have one)
- 150 Rounds of Ammo for Your Gun, (IF YOU ARE USING ONE Of OUR GUNS, YOU MUST BRING 150 ROUNDS OF 9MM (9×19) AMMO)
- Two Magazines (or 2 speed loaders for revolvers)
- Eye & Ear Protection (Available for Purchase in the classroom for $5.00 each)
Students MUST wear close-toed shoes and we recommend that you bring a brimmed cap and not wear a low cut top. These items are for safety of our students.
We will schedule a PRIVATE class for you if you have a minimum of 4 people who will be attending. Send us a note on the “Contact Us” page so we can set up a date for your class.Course Calendar
A students training may be terminated at any time during the course if the students actions are deemed inappropriate or UNSAFE by the instructors. Students terminated from the training due to inappropriate or unsafe behavior will NOT have their fees refunded.